Press Release by, Johnny Atom Productions
Parks, camera, action!
STOCKHOLM – Mar. 28, 2019 – Paradox Interactive is proud to present Cities: Skylines – Parklife for consoles. Available now on PlaystationⓇ4 and Xbox One for $14.99, Parklife is a playful new expansion for the hit city-builder, making cities more alive with new amusement parks, nature reserves, city parks and zoos, and custom parks and gardens to fill the empty spaces around town.
>From roller coasters and campsites to flower beds, fountains and flamingos, Parklife adds new ways to play. The park area tool and level-up features work to increase park property values, and five new maps provide plenty of space to romp around!
More leisurely features:
- Parks and Recreation: Use the new park area tool to create park districts wherever there is empty land, and new city services like Park Maintenance, which boosts happiness and effectiveness and helps level up parks.
- Brick by Brick: Customize your city with new buildings and assets, including a new sightseeing bus line, new service buildings, new unique buildings like amusement parks, nature reserves, city parks and zoos, and a regal new monument, the Castle of Lord Chirpwick.
- Off the Beaten Path: Place buildings next to paths in the park districts (not just next to roads). Props can be placed anywhere inside park areas.
- Recesses Between Buildings: Transform those empty spaces between your buildings into vibrant parks and gardens.
- It’s a Walk in the Park: Customize routes and set ticket prices for new walking and sightseeing tours, among other tourism enhancements.
- Policies, Please: Take on three new city policies and eight new park policies to deal with recreational hazards like Animal Ethics and Fireworks.
Also available today for $7.99 MSRP, Radio Pack 2 is delivering two new radio stations in one sweet Cities: Skylines deal – get ready to saddle up and jazz up your game! Country Road Radio will take you home cowboy-style, and All That Jazz is bringing DJ Jazz Boatman back to take you back a few decades to a different era of dixieland. In addition to the paid expansions, Cities: Skylines console edition will also get a free update, including a new tourism panel, trees that reduce noise pollution, a camera mode upgrade, new tourist models, and more. For more information and to get the new goods, please visit https://www.paradoxplaza.com/cities-skylines.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.