Press Release by, Rogers & Cowan
New Costumes, Weapons, and Events Commemorate All-New PvP Content
LOS ANGELES – June 12, 2019 – Battle Royale has come for the Heroes of Aden as the popular game mode is now available for players of the mobile massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), Lineage 2: Revolution.
Up to 25 players can experience Netmarble Corp.’s take on this game mode as, by entering Battle Royale, they match together and can choose one of four Battle Royale-exclusive characters that start with the same equipment, level and stats. As they engage in combat, penalty zones appear randomly, with characters receiving debuffs if they are in this zone. By acquiring exclusive skills from defeating NPCs and Battle Royale-specific buffs on the map, players can become the sole survivor by defeating all competing Heroes and receive exclusive currency for new items and rewards.
Lineage 2: Revolution players also have access to the following items and events, including:
- Sailor Costumes – Costumes that transform players into sailors are now available through the in-game Shop. Players will receive a Hat and Outfit, both of which increase Combat Power (CP) once owned
- Water Gun Weapon Costume – Cool off during the summer with the Water Gun Weapon Costume, now available in the in Shop. This also increases CP when owned.
- In-Game Events – Netmarble is celebrating today’s new Battle Royale update with special events, such as:
- Bingo events, where players earn points to complete an in-game bingo board by completing missions, for special rewards;
- Attendance events, where Heroes receive prizes by logging in every day for up to fourteen consecutive days;
- The Megakurin Web Events, where players collect stamina to evolve their Kukurin mount to receive various rewards for each evolving step.
Lineage 2: Revolution is a groundbreaking MMORPG bringing top-quality visuals, a massive open-world, and large-scale PvP to mobile devices. Powered by the Unreal Engine, the game features stunning visuals, large-scale open-world combat where up to 200 players can battle in real-time on a single screen – all in a gorgeous, fully featured, persistent world MMORPG that can be enjoyed alongside millions around the world, all within the palm of your hands.
Lineage 2: Revolution is available on iOS and Android. For more information, visit the official website (http://l2.netmarble.com) and Facebook page (https://facebook.com/OfficialLineage2Revolution/).
About Netmarble Corporation
Netmarble Corporation strives to entertain audiences of all ages around the world by providing great mobile gaming experiences. Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble is one of the fastest-growing mobile game companies and consistently ranks as a top mobile developer and publisher worldwide. With more than 6,000 employees, Netmarble has been producing and servicing some of the most successful mobile games including Lineage 2: Revolution, Blade & Soul Revolution, MARVEL Future Fight, Everybody’s Marble, and Seven Knights. As a parent company to Kabam, a top mobile game developer in massively multiplayer free-to-play games, and the largest shareholder to Jam City, a leading casual social game developer, Netmarble has a strategic partnership with CJ ENM Corporation, Asia’s largest entertainment company, Tencent Holdings, Asia’s largest internet company, and NCsoft, a prominent MMORPG company.